- yesterday i woke up at five thirty and then i worked for nine hours and then i went to a drake concert by myself
- there was a group of five young boys behind me talking about when they should light up the blunts they brought. a group of around six girls came and sat beside them. the boys asked the girls if they wanted to “blaze”. they laughed nervously and looked around at each other searching for their decision. a few said yeah, some said they’d rather if the boys bought beer for them, like that was the other option. they were all seventeen.
- when future came on the boys lit up and tried to get the girls to join. i turned around and motioned for them to pass it over. they laughed and cheered yelling, “yeah! she’s gonna do it!” which, like, of course i am. throughout the night they handed that shit off to me, keeping me high all the way through. i don’t know why they dished out free weed to a silent, strange girl in a turtleneck sitting by herself at a rap concert. the best answer i can give is that they are idiots. thanks nonetheless
- future yelled, “single ladies in the house tonight make some noise!” and i clapped politely in my seat
- initially i liked miguel but found him after a while to be noisy and far too horny and i wanted him to leave
- everyone there was just so damn horny?
- after every song it seemed there was a different group around me each time. this is because no one in that fucking stadium was in the right seat. i thought my tickets were bad, and yet here are bitches trying to get into my seat. i wished i was further back and left alone, actually
- i just want to sit and watch drake. i “get” that i’m “at a concert” but i’m also alone so i’m not going to be standing and dancing and singing. that makes 100% perfect sense to me, but i think everyone thought i was a weirdo for sitting while the party happened around me. i was in a strange combination of marijuana induced self-consciousness and my ever-present self-righteousness, confident that i’m doing nothing wrong by sitting alone and listening to drake, but also,
- a twenty-something girl beside me paused dancing with her friends and rubbed my back sympathetically and asked if i was having fun. this literally made me question my sanity and wonder if i might be fucking retarded. i can just sit at a concert, right? am i being aspergers status anti-social? is this sociopathic behavior? would this stranger just fuck off? god, that pissed me off and confused me. it was half “do you think i’m special needs or why else are you calling me sweetie” and half “i’ma worry bout me give a fuck about you nigga.” fuck that girl for being nice
- my phone died 30 seconds into drake’s first song. i have no videos or pictures but it was probably for the better that i could just goddamn sit and experience drake. i’m in love with drake.
- jhene aiko was there, thank fuck, to sing from time. she was so beautiful and in a floor length white dress. i looked at the trash around me and was like, ladies, do you even see that shit? that’s the kind of woman drake fucks with. do y’all even listen to a goddamn word he says?
- i don’t think i was being a judgmental prude. sex is cool and i’m all for it and looking sexy is ballin and doing whatever you want with your body is very dope but, like,
- there were three white boys in front of me, and in front of them, literally in front of them were three young girls, none over 5’6”. the boys had their knees slightly bent and their shoulders hunched over and were rubbing their damn dicks all over the asses and vaginas of these very drunk girls. they looked like monkeys. they were going the fuck at it. the three dudes stood in a line, sometimes chatting while the girls worked it, occasionally high-fiving, and at least twice hugging each other, hormones blazing in any direction, just touching touching touching, getting their dicks serviced like it was a middle school dance. it was all just so horny. i’m all for horny, but,
- the song finished and the girls snapped out of it. one felt something wet, i guess, i’m not really sure what happened. she touched it and raised her fingers and said something about blood. her friend screamed at her, “yeah, no shit alex, you’re literally having sex with clothes on right now do you realize that?” and alex was like, “i didn’t know, i didn’t know!” i didn’t know. i still don’t know what went on there. either he came through his pants onto her skirt or like, could a cherry have been popped? is that possible? i don’t know what the fuck went down, but fluids were definitely introduced at some point
- do you see what i mean? horny.
- drake was like, “make some noise if you came here tonight with your real friends and not your fake friends!” and i clapped politely in my seat.
- although the people were shit the crowd was good, and he said it was one of the best nights he’s ever had in canada. that was cool. it was cool. he went for over two hours. that’s pretty incredible.
- i’m in love with drake.
- um what else?
- people are animals
- oh yeah, and the woman they brought up for him to sing hold on we’re going home to was some drunk mom-haired mom and i swear to god i could pinpoint the exact moment she decided to leave her husband
9:01 pm • 1 December 2013 • 51 notes
Can’t wait to get called on stage and be sung to.
12:01 pm • 30 November 2013 • 10 notes
g0ldenagethinking asked: I'm in love with u
Sorry, I’m committed to my boyfriend Drake, the rapper
12:24 pm • 27 November 2013 • 4 notes
I only want a boyfriend so I can call him a fucking flamer and cancel our plans
12:00 pm • 26 November 2013 • 6 notes
I’d be all over an hour long special exclusively showing girls asking each other “Is it worth it?” in a forever 21
12:00 pm • 25 November 2013 • 46 notes
I like pretty much everything about cigarettes except the litter & when they kill people
12:00 pm • 24 November 2013 • 7 notes
I have friends I have friends and I don’t care who knows it!!
10:02 pm • 23 November 2013 • 14 notes
The thing that sucks the most about being attracted to straight dudes is how often you have to deal with straight dudes.
9:51 pm • 23 November 2013 • 26 notes
When the dude’s hotter than the chick I’m like “Wtf?” but I’m also like “Girl. Nice.”
12:00 pm • 23 November 2013 • 43 notes
What’s your favorite thing about grilled cheese? Mine’s that it’s melted cheese in between two pieces of bread.
12:00 pm • 22 November 2013 • 7 notes
||You house a lot of guilt.
||Yeah, and I suppose that's my fault too?
6:30 pm • 21 November 2013 • 7 notes
I’m really not sure if I can do basic long division
12:00 pm • 21 November 2013 • 15 notes
Whenever someone tells me something about their childhood I say “Yeah, that’ll mess you up.”
12:00 pm • 20 November 2013 • 8 notes